ICE WORK - RECOVERY WORKS
- Inside the Aquilo Recovery Pant is a pair of high strength plastic pads that cover the entire surface area of the leg.
- When the system is turned on these pads fill up and circulate ice water.
- The pads are built to feel comfortable against the skin, and to keep you totally dry during your cooling treatment.
- The tight outer compression garment squeezes the ice water pad firmly against all of the muscles of the leg.
- When the pads fill, they shrink around your leg to give you the perfect cooling + compression recovery.
- The Aquilo Recovery Pants come in a variety of sizes and can fit all body types.
- The Aquilo Control Unit is filled up to the top with ice and water.
- When the Aquilo Control Unit is turned on, a powerful pump begins to circulate ice water through the Aquilo Recovery Pants.
- Fresh ice water constantly circulates through the pants during a 15-20 minute treatment.
- The Aquilo Control Unit is entirely battery operated with enough charge to complete 6-8 treatments.
- The entire system system fits into a sleek athletic backpack so you can take the system with you wherever your training takes you.
- Small enough to be a carry-on bag on a plane or bus ride.
HOW IT WORKS
Add ice + water
Put on Aquilo Recovery Pants
Connect to Control Unit
Relax for 15-20 minute treatment